What is Xiaomi?
It is a public listed electronics company in China founded in April 2010. Its headquarters is in Beijing. Their products include smartphones, bags, mobile apps, earphones, laptops, shoes, fitness brands, etc. It is pronounced as “She-O-Me”. It is now one of the top smartphones’ companies alongside Samsung, Apple, and Huawei.
Xiaomi has topped its single-quarter performance by increasing 62% and shipping 49 million units. Xiaomi has held its position in the market, replacing Huawei, which no longer includes Honor. Its excellent production value has made its solid ground in recruiting local talent, succeeding in high-end innovation, and designing its product more user-friendly. Xiaomi’s production volume and availability allow the distributors to earn more money than the competitors. Xiaomi is dominating the market of smartphone innovation.
Xiaomi’s Bona Fides in Australia.
Chinese smartphone makerXiaomi has assigned Panmi Pty Ltd as its only distributor and partner for a new generation of “smart products” in Australia. Initially, Xiaomi’s products Redmi and Mi were sold in huge volumes via JB Hi-Fi. This famous Chinese brand has dented the market in Australia.
Official Mi products are selling on eBay and Amazon in Australia. The authorised retailers of Panmi are JB Hi-Fi, DigiDirect, Office Works and Harvey Norman. It also has an official distributor called PCByte that sells a large volume of Xiaomi accessories.
- Panmi has put forward a declaration of conformity to the Australian Media Authority and Communications. This is to announce that Xiaomi phones can function on Australian Networks. They have not been tested and approved before the declaration.
- The Mi Pro series has an Australian mark C-Tick (RCM) mark on its Regulatory page, charger, and box. It indicates that Xiaomi follows the Australian technical standards for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC). It sets up a traceable link between the device and the supplier for selling these smartphones in the market.
- SARS (RF radiation) ratings should be available to the public.
- A warranty should be fully ACL adaptable. The third-party service gives the warranty via PTC (Phone Tech and Comm), which offers kiosks in multiple Australian shopping centres.
These standards made by Australia and obeyed by Xiaomi gave a massive welcome to Xiaomi in their market.
Xiaomi’s Strong Hold in the Australian Market
- Initially, Xiaomi phones were sold in Australia through grey import sites. Now Australia has official Xiaomi stores in Amazon’s local areas.
- Xiaomi Australia is selling the mid-range Mi 8 lite in two versions.: 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage for $499. 4G of RAM and 64GB of storage for $449.
- Xiaomi is also offering the Redmi S2 for $299
- Xiaomi’s Black Shark 2 is ready to set foot as the mother of all gaming phones.
- Xiaomi has already taken patent for a phone with an innovative front camera.
- Xiaomi Australia store sells several other innovative products and phones, including the Mi Power Bank 2C (20,000mAh), Mi Noise Cancelling Earphones and Mi Action Camera 4K.
- It is unclear whether Xiaomi provides phones with AU (Australian) power plugs inside the box or if they require an additional chargers for the phone.
- Xiaomi’s M10 series targets Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra., but it has 4K AMOLED, IP68 and micro-SD. It also offers a 108MP camera of Nano Cell binning versus Tetra Cell.
- It also competes with OPPO Find X2 Pro and all Qualcomm SD865 flagships. It may present a substantial challenge.
- It provides a larger screen, ample internal storage, a fast processor, and the best selfie cameras.
- This brand is the most competent and gives high-tech smartphones in Australia.
- You can watch a movie, listen to music, and play games on these Xiaomi smartphones.
Xiaomi Australia are making dent in the Australian smartphone market providing affordable smartphones. Since smartphones are part and parcel of our lives to remain in touch with friends, relatives, and close family members, Xiaomi Australia can give you exact specifications according to your need. You can afford to buy innovative and updated Xiaomi phones. They are budget-friendly and user-friendly compared to other smartphones with the same specifications. Few specifications in this writing can help you decide which Xiaomi phones are suitable for you. They keep updating and coming up with new ideas and innovations so that they can hold the market and at the same time offer you something new every time.