In Texas the responsibilities of a fingerprint technician include the following:
- Live-scan fingerprinting of contractors, applicants, volunteers and requests for clearance letters
- Conduct comparison examinations and make identification/elimination decisions from known fingerprints/palm prints live-scan transactions
- Forward the returns of applicants who have been checked to appropriate divisions and/or external law enforcement agencies
- Conduct quality control on various types of applications for employment, which could include an examination of criminal history details
- Offer fingerprinting services to help detectives in establishing the identity of suspects.
- Photographs of applicants are taken at the time they are requested by investigator units.
Hope you like this article about How to become a certified fingerprint roller in texas
(Visited 463 times, 1 visits today)