If we have any information about Tesla it’s that they’re always getting more and greater. This results in more people looking to join the cause towards sustainability by owning one of their cars.
The increasing number of electric vehicles on roads will require charging stations for homes. It’s not a surprise since the home charger provides convenience and security. This is the reason why employing an electrician to install the station is a good idea.
“Tesla certified electrician” Tesla Certified Electrician simply refers to an electrician or a company that completed training with Tesla and is certified as a competent installer.
Being a Tesla certified electrician has numerous benefits, including
- This certification indicates that you are committed to your work as an electrician. You likely have more experience and experience than other electricians in your area.
- You will be kept up-to-date on the latest developments in industrial and consumer electric power.
- You will be recognized by Tesla drivers in your region as an Tesla accredited electrician.
- Tesla always suggests that customers install their charging equipment and serviced by one their electricians who are certified by Tesla.
How do you become a Tesla-approved electrician?
If you decide that the program and its accreditation are right for you, then you’ll need to apply to it. The application process can be done through the Tesla website, and you’ll be asked to fill out the form. Here’s a list of the information Tesla will require you to fill in the application form:
- Your full name
- Contact number and email address
- Company name
- Products that you will be working with
- The amount of installations you would like to put in place in the course of a year?
- Address of the company
- The number of employees
- The certifications/licenses you currently have
- Insurance document
The data could be dependent on whether you are an electrical contractor or an electrician who is an independent contractor or company. Additional instructions will be provided upon submission of the form. Due to the high demand the application and form could not be accessible at any particular time.
What can we expect?
As a Tesla-approved installer, you will usually be required to capture photographs of your installations completed and submit the images to Tesla.
You will need an electrical license as well as be an electrician in order to be eligible for this certificate.