- You can sign out to Gmail from your smartphone with just several steps.
- It’s recommended to close your Gmail account when you’re planning to give your iPhone away to keep the information stored within your Google account safe.
The typical Google account is associated with every kind of data that are susceptible to being sensitive.
Google keeps data in your Drive folders, Google Docs and Sheets, Google Calendar and, of course, to emails sent to and received by Google’s Gmail address.
If you are using Gmail or any other Google services on your iPhone It’s a good idea to make sure that you are unlogged from Google before you give the iPhone or any other device to someone else.
The best method to make sure you’re not logged into Gmail to the iPhone is to delete your Google account completely from the phone.
Here’s how you can do it.
How do you unsubscribe from Gmail using your iPhone
- Open the Gmail app or the application for a comparable Google product, such as Google Docs and Drive.
- Tap on your icon (your image) on the upper left corner (or using Docs, just tap on the three lines to the left corner, and then tap your picture).
- Tap “Manage accounts on this device.”
- Tap “Remove from this device.”
If you remove your account from an app like Google Drive will also remove your account from Google app such as Google Drive will also remove your account from Gmail.
Hope you like this article about How to log out of a Gmail account on your iPhone by removing the Google account from your device