The aroma of freshly baked pizza wafting through the streets of Dublin is enough to make anyone’s mouth water. Whether you’re a local or a tourist, there’s no denying that indulging in a piping hot slice of pizza is one of life’s simple pleasures. With so many delicious options available, figuring out where to start your culinary journey can take time. Fear not! We’ve scoured the city and tasted our way through countless pizzerias to guide you on where to find the best Pizza Takeaway in Dublin. So grab a napkin, loosen your belt, and get ready to savor this iconic dish – one slice at a time!
Introduction to Pizza Takeaway in Dublin
Pizza is one of the most popular foods in the world, and Dublin is no exception. The city is home to some of the best pizza places in Ireland, and visitors can find everything from traditional Italian pizzerias to more modern takeaways.
Whether you’re looking for a quick slice on the go or a sit-down meal with friends, these Dublin pizza places have you covered. So grab a piece (or two) and enjoy all the city offers!
Popular Pizza Toppings & Varieties
Pizza is one of the most popular foods in Dublin, and there are many different ways to enjoy it. Whether you like your pizza with traditional toppings or something more unique, there’s a pizzeria in Dublin that will suit your taste.
Here are some of the most popular pizza toppings and varieties in Dublin:
- Pepperoni is by far the most popular pizza topping in Dublin. If you’re looking for a classic pepperoni pizza, you can’t go wrong with Dominick’s Pizza on O’Connell Street.
- If you want something different, why not try a chicken and bacon pizza? This combo is becoming increasingly popular in Dublin and is available at many pizzerias around the city.
- For a truly unique experience, try a wild mushroom pizza. This gourmet option is available at several upmarket pizzerias in Dublin and makes for a delicious change from the usual fare.
Best Takeaways & Delivery Services
Pizza is one of the world’s most popular and well-loved foods, and there’s no denying that Dublin has some of the best pizzerias around. While there are many great places to sit down and enjoy a delicious slice (or two), sometimes you want to stay in and relax with a good movie or TV show. That’s where takeaways and delivery services come in handy!
We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for the best pizza takeaway in Dublin. Check out our list of the top 10 places to order based on taste, value, and service.
- Tony’s Pizza: This family-run spot has been serving mouth-watering pizzas for over 30 years, so they know a thing or two about what makes a great pie. The menu features all your classic favorites like Margherita, Pepperoni, and Quattro Formaggi, as well as some unique options like the ‘Nduja Calabrese (spicy sausage with peppers and onions) and the Gorgonzola (blue cheese with mushrooms). You can order online or by phone for delivery or takeaway.
- Luigi Malones: Another long-standing favorite among Dubliners, Luigi Malones has been serving delicious Italian cuisine since 1988. The pizza menu features all your classics and unique options like the Capricciosa (ham, artichokes, mushrooms, olives).
Pizza Pairings with Drinks
Few things are as comforting as a slice (or two) of pizza. And when you’re in Dublin, you’re in luck because this city has some of the best pizza takeaway joints around. But what should you drink with your pizza? We’ve got a few suggestions.
If you’re looking for a classic pairing, go for a Coke or Pepsi with your pie. The soda’s sweetness will complement the pizza’s savory flavors perfectly. Beer is always a good choice if you want something a little more adult. A nice, cold lager or ale will cut through the richness of the cheese and dough.
If you’re feeling adventurous, pair your pizza with a glass of wine. Red wine is traditionally thought to go best with pizza, but white wine can be delicious too. Pick a wine you like that will taste good with the toppings on your pizza. Trust us; it’s worth giving it a try!
Recipes for Homemade Pizzas
The first step to making a great pizza is choosing the right dough. You can either make your dough or buy it from a store. Mix flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl if you’re making your dough. Then, add olive oil and water and mix until the dough forms a ball. If you’re using store-bought dough, follow the instructions on the package.
Once you have your dough, it’s time to start adding toppings. Start by spreading tomato sauce on the dough for a classic cheese pizza. Then, add mozzarella cheese and any other toppings you like. Some other popular pizza toppings include pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, and peppers.
Once you’ve added your toppings, bake the pizza at a high temperature until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks for Making Great Pizzas at Home
Pizza is one of Dublin’s most popular takeaway foods and for a good reason. There’s nothing quite like a hot, fresh pizza, and with a few simple tips and tricks, you can make great pizzas at home.
Here are some tips for making delicious pizzas at home:
- Use a pre-made pizza dough or base. This will save you time and hassle in the kitchen.
- Choose your toppings wisely. Too many toppings can make a pizza heavy and soggy. Stick to classic combinations or create your unique topping combination.
- Preheat your oven before baking the pizza. This will help to ensure that the pizza cooks evenly.
- Bake the pizza on a preheated baking sheet or stone. This will help to create a crispier crust.
- Let the pizza cool briefly before slicing it. This will allow the cheese to set and prevent it from oozing everywhere!
Of course, Dublin is full of other delicious cuisine, but pizza takeaways remain a convenient and tasty option. With so many different styles available at Huubr, there’s sure to be something for everyone in the city. So why not grab a slice and savor the flavors that make Dublin one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?