In today’s competitive world, having the right kind of knowledge is very important. When you are working in a corporate world, standing out from the crowd is what is expected of you. For this, one needs to have some of the latest and most demanded skills in the industry. After getting a job, going for a full-time course is not easy. Very few people leave their jobs n go for higher studies. The better way to tackle this situation is by going for some kind of certification. They help you get the best skills in a limited time and budget. One of the best certifications in Six Sigma.
It is a fantastic course that helps individuals to improve their business workings and processes. It helps in reducing operational costs as well as improving customer satisfaction. Since the customers are a valuable asset to the company, these skills are highly valued and asked of lately. The course has three levels that are:
∙ Six Sigma Green Belt
∙ Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Each level can be completed one after the other. It is a two-monthly course that includes classroom study and hands-on practice on live projects.
While going for any certification, the place from where you are pursuing it makes all the difference. The top 5 Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Institute in Asia are as follows:
· ISEL Global Education: It is one of the best institutes to offer black belt certification with global credibility and world’s highest accreditation certification. ISEL GLOBAL is ISO 9001 & ISO 17024 accredited body offering 100+ courses in various competencies and domains across 40+ countries. It is a preferred choice by professionals and 300+ fortune organizations, as the course is taught from a practical as well as theoretical point of view. The veteran trainers help you to attain a high level of knowledge and that too at a nominal price. They help individuals to analyze their problems and problem-solving skills. One can cultivate the potential for analysis of the business process.
∙ KPMG: It is a renowned organization that also offers certifications in this field. They aim at training the professionals and providing leading improvement projects. The trainers are the veterans of the company working in this field for years. They have industry experience that helps the professionals a lot. An adaptive learning methodology is used.
∙ Six Sigma PH: Six Sigma Philippines is the most sought-after Lean Six Sigma Training & Consulting in the Philippines, popular for making Six Sigma simple and practical for non-math majors/ non-technical professionals, managers, and executives. They believes that Six Sigma professionals are Expert Facilitators and not just Expert in Statistics.
∙ Indian Statistical Institute: It is one of the oldest institutes imparting knowledge on Six Sigma and other analytics-related topics. The old institute was established in 1931. Though the institute holds less value it is highly reputed. The place focuses on methods including empirical and statistical tools.
∙ ASQ: The firm is associated with Exemplar Global which provides certifications and quality training that helps in understanding the concepts in detail. The institute believes in-classroom training and has built a community of professionals across the globe. This certification holds great value.
What is six sigma black belt certification?
Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a professional course for people who want to pursue a career in this field. All aspects of lean six sigma are covered in detail. During the course, DMAIC and DMADV techniques are taught.
DMAIC stands for:
- Define: In this phase, one gets to know the exact problem arising in the process.
- Measure: The quantum of the problem is identified. We narrow down the project focus.
- Analyze: Here we try to know the root cause of the problem. From where the problem is emerging so that we can solve it at that level.
- Improve: In this phase, we evaluate the different solutions and optimize them.
- Control: After improving the process we try to maintain the same state and validate the project benefits too.
The DMAIC technique is for improving the existing process while DMADV is for improving the new process. All these concepts are taught in black belt certification.
How long does it take to complete six sigma black belt certification?
Six sigma black belt is a detailed course that includes 2 months of classroom study. During this time the trainers help the professionals to learn all the new and important concepts like project charter, process mapping, the voice of customer, critical to quantity, regression and analysis technique, and tools like Minitab. Etc. After the theoretical aspects are done, the institute also gives a chance to work on live projects. After completion, one has to pass an objective test to get the certificate.
How do I become a Six Sigma Black Belt?
Once you complete the classroom training, you have to pass an online objective test to become six sigma black belt certified. One should know the concepts in and out to pass the test. With each level the knowledge level increases. One has to imbibe all the concepts thoroughly and then appear for the test.
The trainers at ISEL Global Education are extremely helpful. They make sure that the applicant has understood all the concepts. They go beyond their office hours to help the professionals when in a problem. Since it is an agency-based institute, they help the professionals to get internships and jobs in top companies.
What are the advantages of getting a six sigma black belt
Six Sigma Black belt certification can help you in many ways. It is a universally accepted certificate and helps in leveraging your career. Some of the career benefits are as follows:
- Higher employee acceptance
- Professionals who possess six sigma certification are well paid
- They get hands-on experience working on an industry project. They help in improving the business processes by reducing risks and eliminating errors. This skill is rare to find.
- Increase the value of the professional across Industries
Once you for this certification, your domain increases. One can work in any industry and with the top management. With time one gets to experience and become experienced in this field. He/she can take part in the crucial decisions of the company. The career perspectives open with multiple folds.
Is a six sigma black belt difficult?
Though the Six Sigma Black belt is a tough course with detailed concepts, with the help of top-class trainers from ISEL Global Education, one gets to learn a lot of new concepts and pass the certificate with ease.