Looking for An Opportunity To Write For Us Digital Marketing
LiveWebDigital supports each author (experienced or a newbie) and gives them the opportunity to get their articles published on our website.
However, before submitting your article, please carefully read and follow our guidelines.
The Basic Tips To Get Your Article Published
- Mainly focus on Digital Marketing Industry and the Email, Influencer Marketing Bog Technology.
- An article should have a minimum of 800 to 1200 words.
- Provide unique information & avoid the basics (briefly explain when necessary).
- Make sure your content isn’t all paragraphs but divided into pointers, steps, etc.
- Give actionable solutions to our readers.
- Include Key Takeaways at the end.
- Link your facts to credible sources.
- Add a minimum of 1-2 link to a relevant article of LiveWebDigital.
- Don’t promote or link to our competitors (except their blogs -when really necessary).
- Finish your post with an intriguing conclusion to engage your readers.
What We Will Never Publish
- An article that is hard to read (with too many errors).
- Submissions deliver no value to our readers.
- Topics that have already been covered recently.
- Posts with over-the-top self-promotion.
- Content making claims without evidence.
- Submitted guest posts should not be published elsewhere: Your blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org.
Increase Your Chances Of Getting Published
- Submit your post on or before the deadline.
- Proofread your content and run it through Grammarly before submission.
- Be open to accepting and improving upon the changes suggested after the review.
- Use proper formatting for headings and titles.
- Preferred Image size is 710px X 360px. Please resize your images to fit the width.
- Maximum links to include in your post: 2 (excluding ours).
- Stick to the guidelines. Always.
How Did You Find Us?
|digital marketing + “guest blog”||digital marketing + “contributor guidelines”|
|digital marketing + “guest blogger”||Influencer Marketing + “write for us”|
|digital marketing + “guest column”||digital marketing + “write for me”|
|Email + “guest article”||digital marketing + “become a contributor”|
|Influencer Marketing + “guest posts wanted”||digital marketing + “contribute to this site”|
|digital marketing + “guest post opportunities”||digital marketing + “guest poster wanted”|
|digital marketing + “become a guest blogger”||Email + “looking for guest posts”|
|digital marketing + “contributing writer”||Influencer Marketing + “become an author”|
|digital marketing + “submit blog post”||digital marketing + “submit guest post”|
|digital marketing + “accepting guest posts”||Influencer Marketing + “suggest a post”|
|digital marketing + “contribute to our site”||digital marketing + inurl:category/guest|
|Influencer Marketing + “submit content”||Email + inurl:contributors|
|digital marketing + “submit blog post”||allintitle:digital marketing + guest post|
|general + “submit your article”||allintitle:digital marketing + write for us|
|digital marketing + “guest post guidelines”||allintitle:Influencer Marketing + submit a blog post|
How Do You Submit Your Article?
Submit your articles in a Word Doc, with image files as separate attachments. This is it!
Mail Us Your Article: – email@example.com